- Serves 5
- Preparation Time 15SECS
- Cook Time 40SECS
• 1kg kent pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
• 1 red capsicum, chopped
• 2 tblsps olive oil
• 1 chorizo, finely chopped
• 2 tsps smoked paprika
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1L (4 cups) Campbell’s Real Stock – Salt Reduced Chicken
STEP 1 1. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
2. Combine pumpkin, capsicum and half the oil on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook in oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
4. Heat remaining oil in a large saucepan over a high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring occasionally, until brown. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan.
5. Add onion and garlic to same pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Add paprika. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add Campbell’s Real Stock – Salt Reduced Chicken and pumpkin, capsicum mixture. Bring to boil. Simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, or until all ingredients have softened. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
6. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Spoon among bowls. Top with chorizo.