- Serves 1-2
- Preparation Time 05MINS
- Cook Time 15MINS
• 1 bunch fresh coriander, washed
• 500ml bottle Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken
• ½ cup coconut milk
• 1 stick lemongrass, trimmed, bruised, cut in half
• 4 thin slices fresh ginger
• 250g chicken breast fillet, trimmed, sliced
• 2 tsps fish sauce
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 1 tsp lime juice
• Thinly sliced green spring onions, to garnish
STEP 1 1. Trim roots from coriander. Place in a medium saucepan. Chop coriander leaves. Reserve 2 tablespoons.
2. Add Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken, coconut milk, lemongrass and ginger to saucepan. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add chicken, sauce, sugar and juice. Simmer for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Remove from heat. Remove and discard lemongrass, ginger and coriander roots. Stir in coriander leaves.
3. Garnish with onions.