- Serves 1-2
- Preparation Time 05MINS
- Cook Time 10MINS
• 1 tblsp olive oil
• 250g beef Bulgogi
• 500ml bottle Campbell’s Bone Broth – Beef
• 120g thin fresh rice noodles
• ½ bunch broccolini, trimmed, diagonally sliced
• 2 green spring onions, chopped
STEP 1 1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook, stirring for about 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Add Campbell’s Bone Broth – Beef to pan. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add noodles. Bring to boil. Add broccolini. Simmer for a further 1 to 2 minutes, or until broccolini is tender. Remove from heat.
3. Serve, topped with onions.
TIP Beef Bulgogi is thinly sliced beef pieces marinated in a Korean-style sauce. It is available from some major supermarkets or Asian grocers.