- Serves 1-2
- Preparation Time 10MINS
- Cook Time 10MINS
• 1 tblsp olive oil
• 1 brown onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 zucchini, trimmed, coarsely chopped
• 500ml bottle Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken
• 1 cup chopped kale leaves
• 1 cup baby spinach leaves
• Finely grated parmesan and extra virgin olive oil, to serve
STEP 1 1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add zucchini. Cook, stirring for a further 5 minutes, or until tender.
2. Add Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken to pan. Bring to boil. Add kale and spinach leaves. Stir until wilted. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Blend with a hand-held stick blender until smooth.
4. Serve with parmesan. Drizzle with oil.