- Serves 3-4
- Preparation Time 30MINS
- Cook Time 25MINS
• 2 medium red capsicums
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 med (250g) zucchini, sliced
• 1-2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 small (150g) potato, peeled and chopped
• 400g can crushed tomatoes
• 500 ml Campbell’s Chicken Bone Broth
• 2 tbsp Goats cheese to serve
STEP 1 Pre heat oven to 180°C. line a baking tray with baking paper. Roast capsicums for 30 mins or until skin has blistered. Remove from oven, cover and let cool before peeling and deseeding.
STEP 2 Heat oil in a medium saucepan add capsicum, zucchini and paprika cook for 1-2 mins. Add potato, tomatoes and Campbell’s Bone Broth. Bring to the boil cover and reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
STEP 3 When slightly cooled, puree. Ladle soup into bowls and serve with goats cheese.