Brown Rice, Chicken and Spinach Soup Recipe
- Serves 1-2
- Preparation Time 05MINS
- Cook Time 10MINS
• 2 tsps olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 500ml bottle Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken
• 125g cup microwavable brown rice
• 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
• 80g shredded roast chicken meat
• 20g baby spinach leaves
STEP 1 • Heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken. Bring to boil.
• Add rice, carrot and chicken to pan. Return to boil. Simmer for a further 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.