Beef Pho to Go Recipe
- Serves 1-2
- Preparation Time 05MINS
- Cook Time 10MINS
• 500ml bottle Campbell’s Bone Broth – Beef
• 1 star anise
• 2 tsps tamari soy sauce
• 120g fresh thin rice noodles
• 80g baby bok choy, washed, chopped
• 100g beef eye fillet, very thinly sliced
• Fresh coriander leaves, fresh mint leaves, sliced red chilli, sliced green spring onions and bean sprouts, to serve
STEP 1 1. Combine Campbell’s Bone Broth – Beef, star anise and sauce in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add noodles and bok choy. Simmer for a further 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Remove and discard star anise. Add beef.
2. Serve topped with coriander, mint, chilli, onions and bean sprouts.
Tip: Replace tamari soy sauce with regular soy sauce.