- Serves 1-2
- Preparation Time 10MINS
- Cook Time 20MINS
• 1 tblsp coconut oil
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 2 tsps finely grated fresh ginger
• ¼ tsp ground turmeric
• 1 small carrot, peeled, finely chopped
• 200g sweet potato, peeled, finely chopped
• 500ml bottle Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken
• 1/3 cup coconut milk
STEP 1 1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Stir in turmeric, carrot and potato.
2. Add Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken to pan. Bring to boil. Cover with lid. Simmer, for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until potato is tender. Remove from heat.
3. Blend with a hand-held stick blender until smooth. Stir in coconut milk. Serve.