- Serves 1-2
- Preparation Time 10MINS
- Cook Time 10MINS
• 500ml bottle Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken
• 160g zucchini spaghetti (See Tip)
• 100g shredded roast chicken meat
• ¼ tsp sesame oil
• Toasted sesame seeds and sliced red chilli, to garnish
STEP 1 1. Bring Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken to boil in a medium saucepan. Add zucchini and chicken. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until zucchini is tender. Stir in sesame oil. Remove from heat.
2. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Garnish with sliced chilli.
TIP Zucchini spaghetti is available from most major supermarkets in the fresh fruit and vegetable section. Alternatively, use a spiraliser to make your own using fresh zucchini.