Bone Broth From 100% Australian Beef
- 12g of protein per serve
- Contains Collagen
- Low FODMAP
- Gently simmered for hours to deliver a nutrient rich broth
- From 100% Australian beef
- 99% fat free
- No added MSG or preservatives
- Low in salt
- Perfect to use in cooking or simply heat & season to taste to enjoy as a beverage
What ingredients do we use?
Campbell’s Bone Broth is prepared with locally sourced ingredients and made in Country Victoria.
Servings Per Package 2
|Serving Size 250ml||Per Serve||Per 100g|
Beef Bone Broth (Water, Beef Bones, Glucose, Sea Salt, Caramelised Sugar (from Wheat), Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Sage Extract, Natural Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract), Ginger Extract). CONTAINS GLUTEN CONTAINING CEREALS.
* The nutrition information contained in this list of Nutrition Facts is based on our current data. However, because the data may change from time to time, this information may not always be identical to the nutritional label information of products on shelf.
** Based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ and Based on the Australian Dietary Guidelines (2013).