Pork, Veal and Fennel Lasagna Recipe
- Serves 8-10
- Preparation Time 20MINS
- Cook Time 40MINS
• 2 tbs olive oil
• 2 tsp finely chopped fresh Rosemary
• 2 medium fennel bulbs, finely diced
• 2 medium carrots, finely diced
• 1kg pork & veal mince
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 can chopped tomatoes, no added salt
• 1/3 cup tomato paste, no added salt
• 2 cups (500ml) Campbell’s Beef Bone Broth
• 8 gluten free pasta sheets
• 1 cup reduced-fat grated cheddar cheese
STEP 1 Heat oil and butter in a large saucepan. Cook rosemary, fennel and carrot for 2 mins or until starting to soften. Add mince and cook for 10 mins. Add salt, tomatoes, tomato paste cook for a further 1-2 mins, add Campbells Bone Broth and simmer for 15-20 mins.
STEP 2 Pre-heat oven to 180°c.
Layer meat sauce and gluten free pasta sheets (2 layers) into a 3 litre baking dish. Sprinkle over cheese, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 15-20 mins.
STEP 3 Serve with Radicchio lettuce, balsamic and olive oil dressing.