Beef and Feta Meatballs Recipe
- Serves 4
- Preparation Time 10MINS
- Cook Time 30MINS
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 500g lean beef mince
• 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
• 1 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
• ¼ cup raw quinoa
• 2 cups (500 ml) Campbell’s Beef Bone Broth
• 2 tbsp tomato paste, no added salt
• 2 tbsp cornflour
• 2 tbsp water
• ¼ cup reduced-fat feta, crumbled
• Steamed broccolini to serve
STEP 1 Combine beef, rosemary, lemon and quinoa in a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls.
STEP 2 Heat oil in a medium to large frypan over medium to high heat. Add meatballs. Cook. Turning occasionally for about 4-5 minutes, or until browned.
STEP 3 Add Bone Broth and tomato paste to pan and gently stir, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Combine cornflour and water in a small bowl and whisk into frypan, cook for a further 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and meatballs are cooked through.
Spoon among serving bowls, top with feta, serve with steamed broccolini.