Rich & Creamy Pumpkin
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Source of fibre
- 98% Fat free
- No artificial preservatives
- More than 3 serves of vegetables in every can**
- Available in two pack sizes; 405g and 500g
What ingredients do we use?
In our Country Ladle soup range we use a selection of quality local and imported ingredients. The fresh Australian ingredients include chicken, beef, pumpkin, carrots, potato and cream. We proudly make all our products in country Victoria and we try to use Australian ingredients – however due to aspects like crop seasonality, local ingredient availability and other factors out of our control, we can’t always source from Australia. To ensure we deliver you the best product, that has the same great taste every time, each ingredient, no matter where it comes from, has to pass our rigorous testing for taste, quality and safety.
Servings Per Package 2
|Serving Size 250g||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|- Sat Fat||1.6g||0.7g|
Pumpkins (61%), Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken, Sage Extract, Rosemary Extract), Cream (From Milk) (1.9%), Onions, Carrots, Cornflour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Garlic, Milk Solids, Yeast Extract, Pepper, Natural Flavours.
* The nutrition information contained in this list of Nutrition Facts is based on our current data. However, because the data may change from time to time, this information may not always be identical to the nutritional label information of products on shelf.
** Based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ and Based on the Australian Dietary Guidelines (2013).