Chicken Wings Biryani
- Serves 6
- Preparation Time 15MINS
- Cook Time 30MINS
800g chicken wings / nibbles
2 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp rice bran oil or similar
1 red onion, sliced
1 thumb ginger, julienne
1 green chilli, sliced
½ cup curry paste
2 cups rice
2 cups coconut milk
2 cups Campbell’s Real Stock Chicken
½ cup fresh pineapple, diced
STEP 1 1. Pre heat your oven to 180’.
2. Marinade the chicken wings in the curry powder and the sea salt.
3. Heat a large oven proof fry pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the chicken wings until golden brown, remove and set aside in a colander.
4. Place the pan back on the heat, add the other tbsp oil and fry the onion, ginger and green chilli until transparent, add the curry paste and cook a couple of minutes until fragrant.
5. Add the rice and mix thoroughly, then add the coconut milk and the Campbell’s Real Stock chicken and bring to the boil.
6. Place the chicken wings back on top then the pineapple. Cover with a lid and cook for 30 minutes at 180º