Campbell’s Chicken Bone Broth, Pumpkin and Rice Bake Recipe
- Serves 6
- Preparation Time 20MINS
- Cook Time 20MINS
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets, chopped
• 400g pumpkin, peeled and diced 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm
• 1 tsp lemon rind
• 1 cup medium grain rice
• 2 cups (500ml) Campbell’s Chicken Bone Broth
• 2 cups baby spinach leaves
• ¾ cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
• Lemon wedges, to serve
STEP 1 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Heat oil in a large flameproof casserole dish over medium heat. Add chicken, pumpkin and lemon rind cook for 5 mins.
3. Add rice and Campbell’s Bone Broth, bring to the boil. Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, stir through spinach and cheese, season well with salt and pepper, let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
4. Serve with lemon wedges.