- Serves 6
- Preparation Time 20MINS
- Cook Time 55MINS
• 50g butter, chopped
• 1 tblsp olive oil
• 1 leek, thinly sliced
• 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
• 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
• 2 tblsps plain flour
• 2 cups (500ml) Campbells Real Stock – Fish
• 2 tsps wholegrain mustard
• 2 tsps finely grated lemon rind
• 1/3 cup (80ml) thickened cream
• 500g skinless salmon fillets, chopped into 2cm pieces
• 1 cup grated Tasty cheese
• 800g washed potatoes, peeled
• 60g butter, chopped
• ½ cup thickened cream
STEP 1 1. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
2. To make mashed potato, place potatoes in a large saucepan of cold water. Bring to boil. Gently boil, partially covered, for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Return to pan with butter and cream. Mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, heat butter and oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add leek, celery and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft. Add flour and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
4. Gradually add stock, whisking until combined. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in mustard, lemon and cream until combined. Remove from heat. Stir in salmon. Spoon into a greased, large ovenproof dish (6-cup capacity). Top with mash. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Cook in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove. Stand 5 minutes before serving.