- Serves 6
- Preparation Time 15MINS
- Cook Time 20MINS
• 1 tbsp peanut oil
• 400g pork mince
• 1 red capsicum (300g), cut into 2cm cubes
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
• 2 tbsp tomato paste, no added salt
• 1 cup Basmati rice
• 500ml Campbell’s Chicken Bone Broth
• 2/3 cup reduced-fat grated cheddar cheese
• Mini corn tortillas, iceberg lettuce and coriander to serve
STEP 1 Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
STEP 2 Heat oil in a large flameproof ovenproof frying pan on medium-high heat. Cook mince for 5 minutes until starting to go brown, add capsicum, paprika and cumin. Stir for 1 minute. Add black beans, tomato paste, rice and Bone Broth. Stir well to combine.
STEP 3 Bring to the boil. Cover and cook in oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
STEP 4 Served in a corn tortilla topped with grated cheddar, lettuce and coriander.